Matt's Crap

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Friggin' McDonald's

Ok. So I am just the type of literal idiot to be bothered by this sort of misleading advertising. Not that I would ever look to McDonald's as the pervayers of all things healthy and wonderful or anything (for Christsakes they put sugar in the "healthy" salads), but this one really sogs up my Fruitloops. Ok, here we go. By flashing this up on the screen as Mom talks about what goes on the kids belly is less important than what goes in it, we are led to believe that the chicken Mcnuggets are 100% chicken. Ahhhhh, but wait, it says they are "100% tender Chicken McNuggets". Now here is my question....... Are they 100% tender? or are they 100% chicken? or 100% tender chicken? Sonsabitches! We may never know the answer to this riddle. I am open to any and all theories. Oh and by the way, is it just me or does this girl look like she would rather be eating anything but this Nugget right then or what? Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home