Matt's Crap

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Ok fine! screw ya'll!

So I have decided I am not posting any more pictures or info until I get at least one comment. I am putting some high quality shit on this site and hearing nothing. The dorks in the park!?! Come ON! They alone deserve something! I'm a little hurt. No, don't try to chear me up, it's just a bit too little, too late. One stinkin' eensy weensy comment, "hey nice pic!" "hey cute kid!" "golly, what are those stick things sticking up in the air, Matt?". That's all its gonna take to validate me as a person and let me know I'm not doing this stupid little site just to stroke my own......ego. Get your minds out of the gutter, Jeez.


:-{

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Pigtails... awww. Sticks in the air... those were grand. Dorks, well, I don't know how I feel about that gaggle.

There...

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, mr. mat, i thought you had given up on us. that thought was very disappointing. i'm glad you came back, but sorry you got so angry. i have enjoyed the weird trees, the adorable playhouse, the beautiful kids, the strange people and, most recently, scenes of seattle. the main reason i haven't let you know before this...i don't have my own blog and your site won't allow me to ooohhhh or eewwww. i must admit i have been tempted to start a blog, if i do maybe you'll be able to find me. after all, i did let you get away with calling my dogs names. :)

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the oohing and awwing to you in person was enough, and that the comments were for your ego. Nice pics, but what are those stick things? :-P

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if we say "purdy pwease" will you stop pouting and get back to doing what you do when you do do what you do?
PURDY PWEASE!!!!!!!
ahem, that is the last time i ever beg you....

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home