Matt's Crap

Thursday, November 02, 2006

What's wrong with a little (ego) stroking?


Ok. To address your comments...... 1. I wasn't really angry, more soul-crushingly hurt that no one cared. 2. The stick things are just that, stick things, they stick up into the air, they are about 15 feet tall and wave in the wind, enclosed you will find another shot taken from further back. 3. You people who will not show yourselves and tell me who you are are gutless cowards and should be raked over the coals! And I don't think this is an appropriate venue to bring up the fact that I have posted sans I.D. on friends' blogs, so zip it! 4. Thank all of you that took time from your no doubt fantastically busy lives to post on my little lame ass blog. Positively warms the cockles of my blackened heart it does.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Did you need to make it parenthetical? Goodness.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home