Matt's Crap

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm sorry, all my adoring fans......

First of all, let me say that I have been sick. I'm talkin' death's door, for like almost two weeks now. I think I'm finally on the mend, however. In the meantime, as my camera is in my bedroom with a sleeping baby next to it, so I can't get the card out of it to post a picture, I will hold you over with this short story. Aidan carries with him a stuffed chicken, some days it's a rooster, just depends on the day. Yesterday we were driving in the car when I hear this from the back seat : "Daddy, sometime you should take a picture of me choking my chicken". Now what can you say to an innocent child when something like this comes out? This would fall into the "kids say the darndest things" category I guess.

4 Comments:

Blogger Fer said...

:)

Its good to have you back. Sorry you have been under the weather. Choking his chicken....I can't wait to see that photo.

8:50 PM  
Blogger matt said...

Sorry to lead you on, Fer. Looking at the body of my story, it didn't occur to me at first that it looks as though I have said picture of my son and the fowl in question. This, sadly, is not the case. There are laws. I have a picture of something else, an inside joke, if you will. I'll post in the morning. Promise.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

uhhh... uhhh...

9:36 AM  
Blogger Fer said...

Waiting....

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home