Matt's Crap

Monday, July 06, 2009

From the redwood forest......



Once again Butterfield and I decided we needed to get out of town this weekend, and "town" just wasn't enough. We had to get out of state, so we went down to California to check out the redoods. We ended up doing about 150 miles down the southern Oregon coast, then the redwoods, the Oregon Caves and the House of Mystery (which was pretty unmysterious, if you ask me but I love a tourist trap). It was a fun-filled 900 mile trip to escape the heat in Portland and next time I need to bring my kids. 15 hours in the car. Yeah.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Amy 2.0 said...

You know how the slack-jawed guidess told us to check our cameras after we left? Because when we'd get home, the batteries might be drained or there might be strange optical effects on our photographs?

Matt! Matt! When I checked my bank balance, it had been lightened $18 when we were visiting the Oregon House of Mystery! Before we went in, that $18 was there! And when we left, it was gone!

Weird, I know! I was, all, "Whoa." And then I was, like, "No way." But soon thereafter I was just "Huh."

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home