Matt's Crap

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yellowstone




Yellowstone smells like farts. I don't mean like a little bit,
I mean like gagging, awful fart smell. It's funny that they never
mention the smell of this place in any of the brochures, but I
saw nothing warning me. Don't get me wrong, it's lovely, vast,
mysterious and awe inspiring, but it's also farty.
We crossed the continental divide yesterday, and pushed
on toward the north end of the park, stopping at Old
Faithful. We waited for Faithful for 55 minutes,
45 of which we were able to see Grand geyser in the
background going off endlessly. We sat, waiting for Faithful
and watching Grand, thinking no sooner would we pick up
to walk to the other one it would stop. So, we waited for Old Faithful,
and it was.....Faithful-y?

1 Comments:

Anonymous BubbaLubba said...

Stunning photos!

How did I not know about this Blog Matt??
I love it!
I forgot how small you children were when I first met them... and its nice to see little B in here to!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home