Matt's Crap

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Thanks a lot, universe!

 
So I drive across town town visit Grammy, thereby recharging my karmic quotient for the day, (or so I thought) and what visage am I met with when I leave the place? Some worthless son of a bitch (probably in a Tri Met bus) takes off my mirror, no note, of course. Check karma off as one more thing I don't beleive in. The (not so) amusing post script to this story is that I went to the parts store to find a replacement and of course they only have them in chrome. So I have to either have mis-matched mirrors, order the black one and drive with no mirror for 10-14 business days, or go junkyard dogging. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn! that sucks! sorry, big guy. may the rest of your week go much better for you.
p.s.
thanks for being such a good friend to m.k.s.

4:33 AM  
Blogger matt said...

The addendum to this story is I was able to find just replacement glass for like $7.00 and fix it. Still sucks though. Oh yeah, by the way,


I
I I
I I I
I
I
I
That guy up there above this post sucks. If I had a way to remove his post, I would do it.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home