Matt's Crap

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

There were some requests.....

 
 
A few people wanted to see me in the pointy hat as well. In my defense, I did add the one with me and the kids when I put the other ones up, however ( technical mumbo jumbo ahead: use caution when reading, moderator holds no responsibilty for injuries both real and/or imagined incurred while partaking in the following text ) if you do not click "hold" on each and every picture you put in the "picture tray" when you go to post them to the blog, only the selected photos will post. I did the one with the kids and me last and forgot to hit "hold". Simply a little forgetfulness on my part. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(ctrl-v) taouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaouttaoutt

1:35 PM  
Blogger matt said...

Um.......ok

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home